ZipCodes

An "ANYTHING GOES" forum for discussing the interests, issues and concerns of the paramedical examiner community. Sharing ideas, knowledge, experiences and opinions is strongly encouraged.

However, we do ask that all participants respect the rights of others to communicate in whatever manner they wish, positive or negative, and TRY to behave respectfully toward one another when conflicts in views or opinions arise.

Our goal is to create an environment where examiners can speak openly and honestly without the restrictions of forced diplomacy or the constraints of having to observe over-bearing rules of political correctness.

ZipCodes

Postby Guest » Fri Nov 11, 2011 6:32 pm

Have any other NASCPE members sent in their zipcodes yet? I had no idea where to find mine until someone suggested looking in the phonebook. Sure enough, there is a map with all the area zipcodes on it!

Duh. Approaching senility, damn that global warming - it's getting to my brain. (Actually "Damn that global warming" is what my consort, Sir Flatulence, says every time he lives up to his name and cuts loose)

Send in your zipcodes, NASCPE members, and let's get this ball rolling! I expanded my territory a bit because any exams I get through NASCPE will be directs and will pay more than PC work.

Return to “Discussion Topics”