examone new pay schedule

An "ANYTHING GOES" forum for discussing the interests, issues and concerns of the paramedical examiner community. Sharing ideas, knowledge, experiences and opinions is strongly encouraged.

However, we do ask that all participants respect the rights of others to communicate in whatever manner they wish, positive or negative, and TRY to behave respectfully toward one another when conflicts in views or opinions arise.

Our goal is to create an environment where examiners can speak openly and honestly without the restrictions of forced diplomacy or the constraints of having to observe over-bearing rules of political correctness.
berykute

examone new pay schedule

Postby berykute » Thu Sep 21, 2017 3:49 pm

Any thoughts on the new pay schedule for E1 starting 10/01?

ttwnldy

Re: examone new pay schedule

Postby ttwnldy » Sun Sep 24, 2017 10:31 pm

I have not heard of a new pay schedule.
How did it change?

berykute

Postby berykute » Mon Sep 25, 2017 12:00 pm

EXAMONE WILL PAY AN HOURLY WAGE, MILEAGE, REIMBURSEMENT STIPEND. NO MORE PER CASE PAYMENT.

HopefulExaminer

Postby HopefulExaminer » Mon Sep 25, 2017 6:45 pm

what is your new ExamOne pay schedule?

I'm getting the following rates:
PBU- $23.50
Bld ua vitals: $18.50
PBU w/ EKG: $28.50

Based here in Texas..

Anyone else have the same thing?

berykute

Postby berykute » Wed Sep 27, 2017 10:16 pm

iN cALIFORNIA IT IS NOW HOURLY.

Postby Guest » Fri Sep 29, 2017 10:23 pm

In Oregon, no changes, yet.
They do encourage applicant s to go into the branch office, for exams, They are paid hourly.
Nothing told to mobile examiners, yet.

Postby Guest » Mon Oct 02, 2017 10:19 pm

So if you're paid hourly, are you now an employee? Or still an independent contractor? There is just no way on God's green earth that we are independent contractors. I've been doing this for 20 years, IC's are generally short term only. I personally don't mind pretending to be one, as I'm on my husband's benefits and take the money over benefits. I know there are lawsuits to that effect. Changes are coming, should be interesting. I'm about one wackadoodle away from quitting right now, tho...

Return to “Discussion Topics”