what kind of bag do you all use?

An "ANYTHING GOES" forum for discussing the interests, issues and concerns of the paramedical examiner community. Sharing ideas, knowledge, experiences and opinions is strongly encouraged.

However, we do ask that all participants respect the rights of others to communicate in whatever manner they wish, positive or negative, and TRY to behave respectfully toward one another when conflicts in views or opinions arise.

Our goal is to create an environment where examiners can speak openly and honestly without the restrictions of forced diplomacy or the constraints of having to observe over-bearing rules of political correctness.

what kind of bag do you all use?

Postby Guest » Wed Jul 19, 2017 9:34 pm

Hello!
I've been using the rolling cart/luggage looking bag for YEARS and I'm tired of it. There has to be a better way.
When we had the huge snowstorm, I used a big backpack, but I feel like that looks unprofessional.
I also rarely wheel it around unless I'm walking a long distance to someone's office or through a neighborhood with crappy parking. I never roll it through a home and although I'm used to it, it's heavy. Especially when you're seeing someone in an apartment building on the third or fourth floor. Because no one lives on the first or second.
Anyone use something that's kind of out of the box that you really like?

berykute

Re: what kind of bag do you all use?

Postby berykute » Fri Jul 21, 2017 7:06 pm

I use a wheeled office, room for scale, bp cuffs, kit paperwork, extra supplies.

Examsrus

Postby Examsrus » Tue Jul 25, 2017 12:09 am

I leave my rolling bag in the car you never know what you will need. I carry a small 31 bag with pockets.

berykute

Postby berykute » Tue Jul 25, 2017 5:28 pm

What is a 31 bag? :?:

Examsrus

Postby Examsrus » Wed Jul 26, 2017 11:11 pm

https://www.mythirtyone.com/ large utility tote or small utility tote both are awesome. Any bag will do I also love laptop bags. Target has great ones.

berykute

Postby berykute » Sun Jul 30, 2017 9:11 pm

i see them. nice!

berykute

Postby berykute » Sun Jul 30, 2017 10:20 pm

what size do you use?

Examsrus

Postby Examsrus » Tue Aug 01, 2017 12:39 pm

I use the small utility tote. The top is open but thats been fine.

berykute

Postby berykute » Sun Aug 20, 2017 9:03 pm

I bought that one but, it is too heavy to carry with everything in it.

Examsrus

Postby Examsrus » Mon Aug 21, 2017 8:45 am

Remember you can leave some in your large bag in car.
You really don't need that much .

Postby Guest » Thu Aug 24, 2017 5:17 pm

This is the one I use: skinny pocket in the back for my scale and folders for completed work/backup paperwork for computer exams, (I did put a safety pin in the zipper so it doesn't go all the way down) mesh side pockets for my bottle of Purel and Norwex cloth. I wish it was a little bigger, but it works quite well. Only complaint is that the psuedo leather handle wraps wore out fairly quickly, but removed them and it looks OK. https://www.ebags.com/product/olympia/c ... d=10308856

Tritrenee

Postby Tritrenee » Fri Aug 25, 2017 2:24 pm

I have been using this one from QVC for the past few months:

http://www.qvc.com/Eco-Style-Luxe-Rolli ... 75513-CSWB

It's an airline carry-on but is of excellent quality and is solid. It doesn't have a shoulder strap, but I took one from an old bag and attached it to the carry straps. The handle you see in the picture can extend out to be used as a roller bag, if not it all stores well inside in an outside pocket.

Return to “Discussion Topics”