WAKE THE HELL UP

An "ANYTHING GOES" forum for discussing the interests, issues and concerns of the paramedical examiner community. Sharing ideas, knowledge, experiences and opinions is strongly encouraged.

However, we do ask that all participants respect the rights of others to communicate in whatever manner they wish, positive or negative, and TRY to behave respectfully toward one another when conflicts in views or opinions arise.

Our goal is to create an environment where examiners can speak openly and honestly without the restrictions of forced diplomacy or the constraints of having to observe over-bearing rules of political correctness.
Fujitzu1

WAKE THE HELL UP

Postby Fujitzu1 » Thu Jun 29, 2017 10:24 am

Why can't these damn clients wake themselves up? They request extremely early morning appointments but they're never awake when we get there. Funny, we can wake up before the crack of dawn, shower, drive a half hour or more to accommodate them and they can't even bother to wake up 5 minutes before their exam time. Now we have to ring the doorbell 5 times wait for them to answer, then they spend 15 minutes in bathroom while we stare at 4 walls. Idiots

berykute

Re: WAKE THE HELL UP

Postby berykute » Fri Jun 30, 2017 2:16 pm

:lol: Happens all the time! Or....they don't hear the door at all.

ttwnldy

Re: WAKE THE HELL UP

Postby ttwnldy » Tue Jul 04, 2017 6:17 pm

First I would always like to verify the night before. Then verify when on my way. But I don't do early morning appts because of these things. Just FYI.

Return to “Discussion Topics”