Examone score card

An "ANYTHING GOES" forum for discussing the interests, issues and concerns of the paramedical examiner community. Sharing ideas, knowledge, experiences and opinions is strongly encouraged.

However, we do ask that all participants respect the rights of others to communicate in whatever manner they wish, positive or negative, and TRY to behave respectfully toward one another when conflicts in views or opinions arise.

Our goal is to create an environment where examiners can speak openly and honestly without the restrictions of forced diplomacy or the constraints of having to observe over-bearing rules of political correctness.
berykute

Examone score card

Postby berykute » Fri Apr 07, 2017 10:37 am

Anyone familiar with the Examone examiner score card and system Or is this new?

berykute

Re: Examone score card

Postby berykute » Thu May 18, 2017 10:56 am

They are scoring all of their examiners!

Postby Guest » Wed May 24, 2017 6:41 am

Get used to it.

As long as the PCs have an endless supply of examiners who will work for next to nothing and not stand their ground over anything, the PCs will continue to have all the power and will continue doing whatever they want.

The majority of examiners have been and continue to be those kinds of people.

okldy

Postby okldy » Wed Jun 21, 2017 1:17 am

You are only as good as your last exam. This was a statement said to me 17 years ago by a Paramedical company local office. I took their advice.

jayrock

Postby jayrock » Tue Oct 10, 2017 7:56 pm

This score card is a bunch of baloney... I hate it
Anyone else feel the same?

VitalsAllDay

Postby VitalsAllDay » Tue Oct 17, 2017 1:09 pm

Because you probably are a horrible examiner. I have a perfect score card and get alll the work hahaha

Return to “Discussion Topics”