Back to Basics

An "ANYTHING GOES" forum for discussing the interests, issues and concerns of the paramedical examiner community. Sharing ideas, knowledge, experiences and opinions is strongly encouraged.

However, we do ask that all participants respect the rights of others to communicate in whatever manner they wish, positive or negative, and TRY to behave respectfully toward one another when conflicts in views or opinions arise.

Our goal is to create an environment where examiners can speak openly and honestly without the restrictions of forced diplomacy or the constraints of having to observe over-bearing rules of political correctness.
IJustWantMoney

Back to Basics

Postby IJustWantMoney » Tue Mar 21, 2017 6:27 pm

Can we get back to basics? Share info, encourage each other and Network?

We need a network of other DE/ICs to discredit the need for PCs. If we work together Agents will soon understand our value once again.

There are many of us that have been in this industry for 15yrs or more. It is a declining industry because there is n unification to demand better pay, millage and no show fees.

Also, how about adding other services like DOT, DNA, Paternity, infidelity and BAT.
How do you go about branching out?

This Board used to be filled with info and support. What happen? Did everyone get burned out?

Tiff2533

Re: Back to Basics

Postby Tiff2533 » Fri Oct 27, 2017 12:44 am

I have been out of the business for 2yrs as an examiner and I notice a lot of things have changed.

I am trying to get back into as a direct examiner. I am looking for any help you are willing to offer : )

Return to “Discussion Topics”