Bad review on Secret Shopper

An "ANYTHING GOES" forum for discussing the interests, issues and concerns of the paramedical examiner community. Sharing ideas, knowledge, experiences and opinions is strongly encouraged.

However, we do ask that all participants respect the rights of others to communicate in whatever manner they wish, positive or negative, and TRY to behave respectfully toward one another when conflicts in views or opinions arise.

Our goal is to create an environment where examiners can speak openly and honestly without the restrictions of forced diplomacy or the constraints of having to observe over-bearing rules of political correctness.
berykute

Bad review on Secret Shopper

Postby berykute » Tue Mar 14, 2017 8:12 pm

I got a so so review recently and the applicant lied like crazy! The applicant was angry to start with because another examiner no showed.
She said I did not wear gloves to draw her blood...oh gimmie a break,who does that anyway! Oh and I never measured her, yet we had a little joke about her height.And I did not do three bps....I guess I got unlucky on this one.She also had nothing nice to say about the scheduler either!! :evil:

Re: Bad review on Secret Shopper

Postby Guest » Mon Mar 20, 2017 1:52 pm

Was she all tatted up? I once had a client complain to my office that I didn't wear gloves for the blood draw. Yeah, right, like I'm going to draw Lydia the Tattooed Lady barehanded. (I wore gloves when I drew MY OWN BABY'S blood, for cripe's sake.) Then, when I was flicking through the channels one day, I watched a bit of some tattoo "reality" show. Ding! The light goes on. The tattoo artist was wearing blue gloves! I was wearing the translucent white ones that come standard in the kits. (This was before ExamOne put the blue gloves in the kits.) My guess is she assumed I wasn't wearing any, as she couldn't see them. Was also one of these heavily tattooed people who will tell you that they're afraid of needles, but that's another thread.

Return to “Discussion Topics”