EMSI office CLOSED in NJ - work for Medical Services instead!

An "ANYTHING GOES" forum for discussing the interests, issues and concerns of the paramedical examiner community. Sharing ideas, knowledge, experiences and opinions is strongly encouraged.

However, we do ask that all participants respect the rights of others to communicate in whatever manner they wish, positive or negative, and TRY to behave respectfully toward one another when conflicts in views or opinions arise.

Our goal is to create an environment where examiners can speak openly and honestly without the restrictions of forced diplomacy or the constraints of having to observe over-bearing rules of political correctness.
Marti in NJ

EMSI office CLOSED in NJ - work for Medical Services instead!

Postby Marti in NJ » Tue Jul 12, 2016 3:58 pm

Our EMSI office in Hamilton NJ closed this Friday without warning. We are assured we'll get our pay from last month....but who knows!

I have a feeling that my favorite indepedent office is about to get a lot busier and that's very good news for all of us Jersey, and PA people.

Contact Michal at 732-577-0865. She is independent, can bill through any company and she's actually a former examiner so she knows the job. I have known her close to 20 years and she's great to work with but you had better like statusing every single day or her staff will hunt you down.

She's looking to capitalize on the Hamilton office closure so she needs examiners everywhere but really needs them in the Egg Harbor area.

Medical Services
732-577-0865

Jana

Re: EMSI office CLOSED in NJ - work for Medical Services instead!

Postby Jana » Wed Jul 13, 2016 8:15 am

Good for her,good one for the team.Refreshing to hear an independent get a leg up. :D

Marti in NJ

Re: EMSI office CLOSED in NJ - work for Medical Services instead!

Postby Marti in NJ » Fri Aug 05, 2016 5:56 pm

Just an update...

I did receive my check from EMSI corporate. They overnighted it and sent me the tracking number. They have been very nice and I'm realizing how backwards our little office in Hamilton was...I am now able to upload ppwk into E-nation using my phone. It is so super easy and cuts down the time I have to spend at my desk. That equals more money for me..I'm actually really happy with them so far...

Return to “Discussion Topics”