Direct Examiner Network

An "ANYTHING GOES" forum for discussing the interests, issues and concerns of the paramedical examiner community. Sharing ideas, knowledge, experiences and opinions is strongly encouraged.

However, we do ask that all participants respect the rights of others to communicate in whatever manner they wish, positive or negative, and TRY to behave respectfully toward one another when conflicts in views or opinions arise.

Our goal is to create an environment where examiners can speak openly and honestly without the restrictions of forced diplomacy or the constraints of having to observe over-bearing rules of political correctness.
Lynn@AHE

Direct Examiner Network

Postby Lynn@AHE » Sat Jul 02, 2016 8:46 pm

Greetings Examiners,
I have been an examiner for almost 15 years and I love it. I have been Direct for 9 of them. However, things are changing rapidly.I love PEA, there are some of us very happy examiners and some not so happy examiners. However, we all have the same goal: To regain our industry as Direct Examiners and continue to dominate our respective territories and cut out as much agency as possible. Sooo, I have created a google doc to gather our network of Direct examiners so we can have a referral network.

We lose agents to Agency when we cannot cover outside of our area. My Goal is to add as many GOOD Direct Examiners to this list as possible from one coast of the U.S to the other( it won't happen overnight but if we network and share the link with others examiners, it can happen very fast) . By doing so we never have to turn down business from Agents that want exams out of our immediate coverage areas. Doing this unites our Industry, weed out the Agency, and stabilizes our income. ( If you do not have coverage , your agent goes to the agency ( and you may lose them forever). The agency then takes almost 70% referral fee and then call one of us directs and offers no money) Get it? We can do this. ( Google link Below, please don't just be nosy I am about my money and you should be also)

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1J4XCsSoHe43K0hlRGRdS_EkBUV6lsyYXrlhSKmAJllo/edit?usp=sharing

By adding your info to the list, and networking with other examiners as the list grows, we collectively agree to the following:

*To organize as a unite and refer business to those who sub contract services out of their area. Keep those in mind that send you business.
Not to Solicit Each other’s Agents

*To professionally represent the referring Direct’s business, as you would your own , while completing all exams.

*To provide all scheduling updates, tracking and barcode numbers along with copies of paramed in a timely manner when completed ( within 24-48hrs).

*MINIMUM $40 for each sub contracted Direct assist P/B/U ( Negotiate according to less/additional requirements ie: urine only, elder Supp, EKG.etc) We all know we get paid different percentages from billing , It is time to unite and look at the big picture.

*Before you agree to accept/refer out exams, be clear on payment delivery options: Bank account, checks, re loadable debit cards, Paypal etc
ALL EXAMINERS MUST BE PAID WITHIN 5 BUSINESS DAYS OF LAB RECEIPT !!! NO EXCEPTIONS - We are working together, no one should have to wait until you get paid in order to get their pay to do an exam for you out of your area. It is more than just paying someone that helped you. It is consideration, appreciation and building rapport with each other.

*After a connection , visit their Linkedin page or FB page to follow their business, like their page or verify a skill, share their website, support each other’s business. We are in this together.

*By chance there is a negative experience within our Direct Examining Network, Please handle it professionally. If one party feels as though the other is not representing our industry appropriately The topic will be discussed publicly with all individuals in our network as to whether your Direct Exam Company will continue to be listed for referred exams! ( Hope that doesn’t happens but hey, hope for the best but prepare for the weak links)

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1J4XCsSoHe43K0hlRGRdS_EkBUV6lsyYXrlhSKmAJllo/edit?usp=sharing

Please share with your current network of examiners. If you have any idea, or innovative contributions to our industry please share. Thank you.

Lynn Jones
Abundant Health Exams
Lynn@AbundantHealthExams.com
Metro AtL Area

Re: Direct Examiner Network

Postby Guest » Sun Jul 03, 2016 6:10 am

your links aren't working

Lynn@AHE

Postby Lynn@AHE » Sun Jul 03, 2016 10:21 am

Thanks.

I just clicked on it, and copied an pasted it to my address bar and it worked. Send me an email and we'll figure out how to get you access.

If you are interested in contributing , I do thank you, and I hope That collectively we can grow and strengthen our industry SOON! .

CAROL

Postby CAROL » Tue Jul 05, 2016 3:02 pm

Networking is great if examiners hold up their end of the agreement. From past experience I have had more problems connecting with Direct Examiners than any other group. No showing clients, late with paperwork, never statusing.
I disagree with the requested pay 5 days after receipt, simply because it is out of my regular billing cycle. And when I do work from another direct examiner I don't have a problem with waiting to get paid on my end as long as it is not a month later. If I send you 20 exams you are expecting a payment in 5 days? You would never ask EMSI, E1 or APPS the same request. Why would you make a smaller exam company jump through hoops? (BTW) you are not doing me a favor, you are being paid for your services. If you are not interested say so and I will continue to look for some one that is.

P.S If I am getting $50.00 for a P/B/U AND PAY YOU $40.00 FOR THE SAME WHY IN THE WORLD WOULD I BOTHER ? :shock:

I personally do not accept cases unless I direct bill, because of the rates being so low, but will gladly pay a referral fee.

Lynn@AHE

Postby Lynn@AHE » Tue Jul 05, 2016 10:45 pm

@Carol
Why so Negative. Sometimes you have to have faith that things will change for the better.

The point of establishing a network of directs with a few rules is to re calibrate our dynamic as professionals with the same goals.
If you disagree with paying 5 days after lab receipt you let your Referred to Examiner know that and ou guys discuss. I feel as if I do work for you, I should not have to wait a month to get paid. You have to build trust somewhere. U say that we do not get that from agency- actually up until Dec ( the E1 takeover) I was getting paid every week with SMM so no, I do not have an issue paying someone 5 days after the lab has received the blood ( after shipping that should be around 6-7 days depending on wkds) . if I need to refer a few exams out, I actually pay the same day as I receive copy of my paramed, so 5 days was a stretch.

If you have 20 exams to refer out and you only do Directs you should have enough money on deck to pay out. I do payroll every week. I do not make my examiners wait until these agencies pay. You said "I disagree with the requested pay 5 days after receipt, simply because it is out of my regular billing cycle. And when I do work from another direct examiner I don't have a problem with waiting to get paid on my end as long as it is not a month later" Actually, if I do an exam for you today, it will not be on this weeks payroll, it will be on next weeks payroll,which is bi wkly, so depending on the payroll cut off date, payout wont be for at least 3-4wks which = a month- Not cool with me.

You make it sound like it is a bad thing to want more for our industry. We are worth more! We should demand more! We should come together for that. Is that not enough motivation?

You lost me at your last sentence " (BTW) you are not doing me a favor, you are being paid for your services.If you are not interested say so and I will continue to look for some one that is." So, I am just going to leave that there :-/

I am just trying to come up with a solution. If you have on please share. Our goal is to come together and unite, take our industry back.

Lynn@AHE

Postby Lynn@AHE » Tue Jul 05, 2016 11:09 pm

@Carol

P.S If I am getting $50.00 for a P/B/U AND PAY YOU $40.00 FOR THE SAME WHY IN THE WORLD WOULD I BOTHER ? :shock:

This is a retarded statement to me. But let me try to tackle this......

If you are only getting $50 for a P/B/U from Directs , you are getting ripped off( my least is Mass Mutual @ $64) . However, the $40 is paid to cover the exam and the $10 is your referral fee you keep for yourself. Did you know that agency keeps almost 70% when they pass it to an examiner? Wouldn't you want to pass it to another Direct and keep your agent? Every time you do not have area coverage you risk the possibility of losing your agent to Agency. I have been doing this for 15yrs, I plan to survive, to grow, and to reclaim my industry.

Again, if you have any suggestions please share.

Direct4Life

Postby Direct4Life » Tue Jul 05, 2016 11:54 pm

I think this is a goo idea. a few tweeks here and there and I think with a positive mindset this can move forward.

I think a bit of structure would raise the bar and we wont be so disappointed with other Directs as often. I mean, coming together was the same thing NASCPE was trying to do. They also had a place on their site where you could find examiners. Now with that, you were only listed as long as you paid your dues. But why pay dues for something that I am getting no benefit for? It is free to create a list . So why not. if you like it, you do. If not, be miserable on your own and allow to Agency to dominate your market. I am with ^^^ I think we need some damn change. I refuse to go back to a regular job. SMH

And P.S to you, I understand about the not waiting to be paid thing, it's like saying " Thanks for helping me out". I was getting paid weekly also, now because my Directs are so few and in between, it is taking a while for payment.

Just my 2 cents

CAROL

Postby CAROL » Wed Jul 06, 2016 7:59 am

This is a retarded statement to me. But let me try to tackle this......

If you are only getting $50 for a P/B/U from Directs , you are getting ripped off( my least is Mass Mutual @ $64) . However, the $40 is paid to cover the exam and the $10 is your referral fee you keep for yourself. Did you know that agency keeps almost 70% when they pass it to an examiner? Wouldn't you want to pass it to another Direct and keep your agent? Every time you do not have area coverage you risk the possibility of losing your agent to Agency. I have been doing this for 15yrs, I plan to survive, to grow, and to reclaim my industry.

Again, if you have any suggestions please share.

A retarded statement? Really? If you service a varierty of carriers there are many that average $50.00 after the exam companies take their percentage. I am very succesful in my direct business, so don't misunderstand my objection. I avg 200 cases monthly and recieve from a few $200.00 to $50.00 per case. I don't have a need to work for the exam companies as you stated you do. When I need coverage in addition to the examiners that subcontract with me, I network with other exam companies. I also do direct billing with some carriers that allow it, but of course you have the ones that you must go through the lg exam companies to have them bill for you (unnecessary rip off) In place only to keep the rates low.

I have been in this business longer than 15 yrs and do plan to retire from it. My primary objection is in regards to 5 day pay upon receipt and a $40.00 mandatory rate for P/B/U. When I request assistance for coverage I am always upfront regarding the rate. I have had a couple that after the exam was completed state "Oh btw I usually charge x amt". This after what I am paying was made clear in black/white. Needless to say I did not use them again

My suggestion is you keep the network going without all the rules and regulations you want to include.

SHARON

Postby SHARON » Wed Jul 06, 2016 8:47 am

I think a bit of structure would raise the bar and we wont be so disappointed with other Directs as often. I mean, coming together was the same thing NASCPE was trying to do. They also had a place on their site where you could find examiners. Now with that, you were only listed as long as you paid your dues. But why pay dues for something that I am getting no benefit for? It is free to create a list . So why not. if you like it, you do. If not, be miserable on your own and allow to Agency to dominate your market. I am with ^^^ I think we need some damn change. I refuse to go back to a regular job. SMH

Unfortunately the reason why the NASCPE directory did not do well was because many had the same attitude as you. Expect something for nothing. Their goal was to advocate for all examiners, direct and subcontractors. Paying $30-$35.00 for marketing your business for a year was a steal. Something that you still can't grasp. I personally know of examiners that benefited by aquiring Agencies in their city, only never to be heard from again. They got what they needed which was the goal, but never returned to renew membership, to keep it going.
Examiners today are clueless and not business oriented. they cry about how the exam companies are taking their business, paying them 30%.
Take a business course, learn new skills, If you are stuck its your own fault. No one is going to give you anything.

CAROL

Postby CAROL » Wed Jul 06, 2016 9:06 am

If you have 20 exams to refer out and you only do Directs you should have enough money on deck to pay out. I do payroll every week. I do not make my examiners wait until these agencies pay. You said "I disagree with the requested pay 5 days after receipt, simply because it is out of my regular billing cycle. And when I do work from another direct examiner I don't have a problem with waiting to get paid on my end as long as it is not a month later" Actually, if I do an exam for you today, it will not be on this weeks payroll, it will be on next weeks payroll,which is bi wkly, so depending on the payroll cut off date, payout wont be for at least 3-4wks which = a month- Not cool with me.

It's called cash flow. If you have a scintilla of business sense you would understand. You also never responded to why not make the same demand of the lg exam company. When was the last time you demanded payment from them within 5 days? I'm not working out of the basement of my home, so I have business expenses such as office rent, phone, internet, commercial insurance, employee payroll supplies. I pay q2weeks. If the service falls within that time frame you are paid accordingly. I have never stiffed an examiner, and actually make sure they are paid first.

I'm not being negative just realistic. Been around long enough to know what will and what will not work. Nascpe is a prime example and they didnt have all the rules and regulations just a membership fee which was less than $40.00 a yr.

I think it's a great idea without all the rules and regulations,

Postby Guest » Wed Jul 06, 2016 10:03 am

It is free to create a list

No it isn't. It takes somebody's time and effort.

It took time, effort and expense for NASCPE to set it up as a searchable database. To make it something that was easily usable to agents. And it took time and effort to perform oversight to make sure listings were accurate and current.

The mindset that everything should be free is the reason we've lost out on numerous opportunities in this business.
Almost everybody seems to think they are entitled to have others "create a list" while they reap the benefits.
Seems like very few consider what is actually involved in making these things come to life.

Postby Guest » Wed Jul 06, 2016 10:11 am

and even fewer are willing to step up and do the so-called easy work.

its much easier to TALK about how simple and easy things are, than it is to actually do them

Lynn@AHE

Postby Lynn@AHE » Wed Jul 06, 2016 4:21 pm

Some are talkers and some are do-ers. unfortunately I have never been a slacker, so I am always reinventing myself, my brand and my businesses. And Yes NASCPE had great intentions but if we come together we can do something to raise the bar.

Unfortunately, not all of us Directs properly represent this industry so rules are necessary.

Creating a list is free. The data base will be too, once we collect cooperating Directs. Outside of my Paramedical Exam company I also own a Tech company. We build sites, servers and monster PC's for gaming.

Again, this is a forum. Feel free to suggest ideas instead of just refusing the one on the table without a plan B.

Nothing is written in stone. But it is a start.

I own a Marketing and Promotions company, a Tech company, a Consulting firm , and I do motivational Speaking. I am a strong believer in hard work, education and growth.

Right now I am just creating a list- and yes, it did not cost me anything. That is the first step. Guest states
No it isn't. It takes somebody's time and effort.
Yea, Mine. But, I am stepping up to do something, and welcoming anyone else with ideas to contribute.

I just love what I do. I love to see others enjoy and prosper at what they love to do as well. So if WE can all eat, why not?

Let us try thinking about the possibilities instead of the negatives, befores and bad apples. Let's make more money!

Postby Guest » Thu Jul 07, 2016 6:52 am

Maybe making everything free will get you further than NASCPE was able to get, but that remains to be seen.
Good luck.

GUESSWHO

Postby GUESSWHO » Thu Jul 07, 2016 2:38 pm

I think your suggestions of a public flogging of a direct examiner is one that you might want to tread lightly with. Who makes the decision regarding who will and will not get called out publicly? Will you hold yourself accountable for the same? I know for a fact that I gave you exams and you no-showed 2 of the 3 that were sent to you. I never used you again. I also never felt it was worth humiliating you in public over it, even though some one else had to rush in to clean up the mess, creating a very stressful day for the clients, the agents and the examiner.

This is a small community in the paramedical field. To tarnish someone reputation is a very big deal. So think long and hard before trashing some one else's reputation. There's also slander to consider, people have been sued for less

Postby Guest » Fri Jul 08, 2016 7:22 am

No showing is unacceptable. PERIOD!!
But to do it on clients that a fellow Direct sent your way is INEXCUSABLE.
Especially when your own words ("*To professionally represent the referring Direct’s business, as you would your own...") shows that you have a complete understanding of the wrongness of that.

Being a member and certified examiner of NASCPE I used to try to send work outside my area to other Directs but my experiences were similar to those of the poster above.

By and large I found Directs to be less professional than the subcontractor examiners the PCs hire.
They would agree to take exams then decide 3 or 4 days later that they didn't have the time, gas, availability, supplies or equipment to do the work. Or they'd come back after the exam was done and try to renegotiate the pay.

I finally gave up. There is no sisterhood of examiners and NASCPE found out the hard way.

Postby Guest » Fri Jul 08, 2016 9:39 am

something getting overlooked in all a this is the nascpe directory was about connecting agents with direct examiners

so it involved a lot more work and marketing than this examiner network does, which is probably a big part of the reason it wasnt done for free

its a moot point now because too few examiners got involved so it never had a chance of getting off the ground

just sayin

Lynn@AHE

Postby Lynn@AHE » Thu Jul 14, 2016 10:04 pm

@Guesswho ( be bold and speak your peace, not hide behind a computer screen) all of my info is listed for contact , whoever you are feel free to reach out. First , No need to defend, I have yet to no show an applicant , and especially not a direct referral.. and yes it is a small community so do not threaten me. I do not take threats lightly. But there is no need for me to be offended by your empty words.

This post is to unify. Not to divide. Again, any and all ideas are welcome.

And to those with opinions about NASCPE, I understand where you are coming from. I do know of some examiners that benefited from the concept, and many that were disappointed. I was one who was actually pretty excited about the concept. But when one thing does not work for you, that is when you innovate, brainstorm, work out the kinks, and come up with another solution. Until then a google list with access to other examiners that you can reach out to is a start.

To those that have a positive mindset. Thanks. Optimism goes a long way.

GUESSWHO

Postby GUESSWHO » Fri Jul 15, 2016 7:49 am

You are a liar and a fraud. That speaks to your character and you not owning up to responsibility for your actions. It is not my word against yours that you no showed the clients, but the agent as well as the client who had taken off the day specifically to have the exam done. They stated you called 3 hrs before the appointment and then never showed. Who does that unless they are in a car wreck? And no excuse or even an apology from you, not once. You want to BlackBall examiners who do the same but not hold yourself accountable for the same behavior? That leads me to believe that you have done this many times.

We need an examiner directory but not one by someone of your character. You won't even admit when you are wrong. How can anyone trust you when you lie so easily regarding an incident that can be proved?

And (BTW), I've never heard anyone refer to exam companies as "agency". Have you really been in this business, or a direct, for as long as you say?

Narcissistic individuals have a tendency to want their name, phone and address plastered every where, even on a anonymous forum. I did speak my piece so I don't need/want to be contacted regarding this post. You should have done that when all this happened. Not now because I called you out about it.

Lastly, I didn't detect a threat in any shape form or fashion against you only the truth.

Postby Guest » Fri Jul 15, 2016 5:50 pm

I do know of some examiners that benefited from the concept (of NASCPE), and many that were disappointed... But when one thing does not work for you...

Interesting. You are subtly badmouthing NASCPE yet you have their logo on your website.

That seems a bit hypocritical.

Postby Guest » Sat Jul 23, 2016 8:31 am

You are a liar and a fraud
Since it's been over a week since you posted that and there's been no response from Lynn@AHE, I can only interpret the silence as an admission of guilt.

It's unfortunate that there are so many stories about directs dropping the ball.
Having been a direct for so many years I've always just assumed directs are better than the typical exam company examiners, because they recognize they are truly in business for themselves. At the very least I'd expect them to know how hard it is to get agents, how easy it is to lose them and understand why no showing is an absolute kiss of death in this field.

I'm sorry you had problems with her but I thank you for sharing them.

Maybe part of the reason we hear all these horror stories about directs is because they haven't been held accountable publicly and personally.

Postby Guest » Sat Jul 23, 2016 11:39 am

You lost me at your last sentence " (BTW) you are not doing me a favor, you are being paid for your services.If you are not interested say so and I will continue to look for some one that is." So, I am just going to leave that there :-/
I think she was saying that your not doing someone a favor when that person is paying you. "favors" are typically free. working for someone is paid.

a lil sarcastic but I get the point. if i'm paying you to do something we are doing business. I don't expect someone to act like there "helping" me out.

Postby Guest » Tue Jul 26, 2016 2:28 pm

I think it's worth a shot.....I'll be interested to see if it pans out. I paid the NASCPE fee and got my name on the board and did not receive one call. Plus I was never contacted to renew and I sent several requests for a response from NASCPE that were never returned so that fizzled out, unfortunately. I agree that we could certainly use some unity!

LORNA

Postby LORNA » Tue Jul 26, 2016 7:47 pm

I used NASCPE for exam services probably at least 20 different examiners completed exams for us.I just wish more would participate.
because when I couldn't find the coverage for places like Seatttle or San Diego or Indianapolis I had to take out ads looking for examiners in those areas. I always let them know I got their info from NASCPE.So for me it's worked.It will be interesting to see how many calls you get. Sometimes it's just your location.Nothing you can do about that.Most of our calls for exams out of area are N.Y, Califorrnia, Philadelphia,New Jersey, and Florida
in that order.

Lynn@AHE

Postby Lynn@AHE » Mon Aug 08, 2016 5:15 pm

Actually, I have a very heavy work load and very rarely come to the site. I wish to not continue any negative communication with an individual that has no name. There is Something called maturity and professionalism, That I wish to carry at all times. Weak people, lash out, attack and slander others. Followers, sideline for negative entertainment. I am not about either of those roles. Because you talk a lot, I found out who you are, and I chose to take the higher road. No Shade. I still wish you the best, as I do every other woman in business.

On another note, It amazes me how negative "We" can be to eachother. If our goal is to unify and build , the first step is to start with Self. Seek your higher self and if you are entertaining lies, negativity and speaking untruths, you may be the cause of your own unhappiness, and under employment, not the industry in which we all work.

I have had plenty of calls, and emails with ideas of how we can grow the network. I am not trying to take on the world, just stabilizing a few stepping stones one at a time.

I like money, I like to get paid, I love working and managing my companies. I just have genuine love for others and want others to do well also. This industry is fragile right now for Directs.There is enough money for ALL of us. Excuse me for trying to help.

GUESSWHO

Postby GUESSWHO » Tue Aug 09, 2016 11:50 pm

Actually, I have a very heavy work load and very rarely come to the site. I wish to not continue any negative communication with an individual that has no name. There is Something called maturity and professionalism, That I wish to carry at all times. Weak people, lash out, attack and slander others. Followers, sideline for negative entertainment. I am not about either of those roles. Because you talk a lot, I found out who you are, and I chose to take the higher road. No Shade. I still wish you the best, as I do every other woman in business.

Stop playing the victim, your previous actions state otherwise. I actually said very little and this whole scenario could have been avoided if you were not such a hypocrite. You have the audacity to act as if you are the injured party and you are being called out on your lack of professionalism for no good reason.
"YOU MAY FOOL SOME OF THE PEOPLE ALL OF THE TIME, YOU CAN EVEN FOOL ALL OF THE PEOPLE SOME OF THE TIME, BUT YOU CANNOT FOOL ALL OF THE PEOPLE ALL OF THE TIME".

Where was that unity and building up when you no-showed our clients? And you want support after that behavior?

Be smart, walk away, and the next time you act unprofessional think about how it might come back to bite you in the azzzzzzz.

Remember it's not slander when it's true.

Postby Guest » Wed Aug 10, 2016 8:58 pm

I wish to not continue any negative communication with an individual that has no name.

The fact that you don't know who you did this to speaks volumes. It tells me you have no showed on other occasions, and possibly on many other occasions.

I can guarantee I'd remember who I did it to, if I no showed their clients, simply because I have never done it and never would do it. Yeah, things happen and last minute cancellations occur, but it's never acceptable to no show and not contact the client and the ordering company to let them know why. With the exception of being in an oxygen tent in a hospital.

My $0.02

UpNorth

Postby UpNorth » Wed Aug 10, 2016 11:38 pm

Just budding in, I am an examiner up North, Lynn has done plenty of exams for me once my best agent relocated down south. Never had a problem or a complaint with her company. I have even referred her to other directs.

@Guesswho, I believe the above post was just a mature post not wanting to go back and forth on a forum , sounds like she was just trying to take the high road. but, if you have all these issues with her why not call her, or say it to her and not hide online if what you are saying is true. I mean that is what I would do. but this is an anonymous site so I guess you have the right not to, but you are both adults and you seems to be the only one arguing and entertaining the negativity.

I personally don't believe you. I do not know her personally but professionally, I have been forwarding exams to her for a while now, and she has always been straight with us. even my agent likes her and her girls. ( and you questioned her length of experience, I was referred to her by an examiner that worked with her about 10 years ago , so she has been doing this for a bit, not sure exactly how long but that was good enough for me, lol)

On the other hand, all the negativity has taken away from the focus. Is anyone here trying to come up with any solutions for us to cut out the agencies and them monopolizing the industry? Because she has a point, we need to come up with a plan. We are getting cut out form every direction. I think that unifying a directory of examiners would be a good idea. And if I may add, Sharing social media would be nice to. We are all directs but that doesn't mean we can't communicate and share information.

GUESSWHO

Postby GUESSWHO » Thu Aug 11, 2016 1:37 pm

UPnorth,
until it happens to you "butt" out. I chose not to use her services after the fiasco. I was shocked and surprised when it occurred as I thought I was dealing with a professional. I also was genuinely concerned for her safety when she noshowed the clients, assuming she had been in a accident and could not respond to the many calls placed to her that day. There was never an apology nor explanation for what occurred to this day. I don't give second chances when someone noshows clients.

I as stated previously, I let it go as I often do when I recognize what I'm dealing with. I have no intentions of directing, instructing, or micromanaging anyone who states they have the experience as a direct examiner. I came across this post and realized this individual was espousing rules and regulations that she herself did not adhere to, so I felt it necessary to speak out to her since that was what she was adamantly demanding of others. I abhor hypocritical behaviour.

Whether you believe me or not I could give a rat's azzz. I'm not trying to convince you or anyone else. There were five individuals involved in what occurred, the 2 clients , the agent, myself, and the examiner, not the examiner UPNORTH.

I am done with this topic, don't keep it going by blindly defending an incident which you know nothing about.

Postby Guest » Fri Aug 12, 2016 11:02 am

Based on the wording and writing style I'm thinking Upnorth is actually Lynn.

Instead of defending yourself via phony ghost writers, try admitting to the wrongdoing and offering an apology.

Eating crow might suck and it won't undo what happened but at least it would put this to rest.

UpNorth

Postby UpNorth » Fri Aug 12, 2016 5:27 pm

@Guesswho, you stand correct, it is none of my business, just like it was none of anyone elses business but you put it out here for us all to see. Just reading the thread, You are a bully. You say " I am done with this topic, don't keep it going by blindly defending an incident which you know nothing about." but you didn't say that to anyone else that has responded and has taken sides with you. Geesh. cool out

And your sidekick "Guest" I do not study writing but, I am my own person. Unlike those that have been involved I have no reason to take sides, I just want good business. and for you to even conjure up a thought as though this is some conspiracy , just lets me know that you are really enjoying this and you most likely do not have a life. But you wasn't told to " Butt out" so carry on.

This is supposed to be a professional forum, I was really hoping when I read to topic that something would be accomplished here. You are probably all bitter black woman anyways. I tell ya SMH

GUESSWHO

Postby GUESSWHO » Fri Aug 12, 2016 8:54 pm

This is supposed to be a professional forum, I was really hoping when I read to topic that something would be accomplished here. You are probably all bitter black woman anyways. I tell ya SMH

Jeez Louise did you really go there? For your idiotic racial statement I will let you know you are way off base SMDH,You were told to butt out
because you stated you didn't personally believe me as if I was trying to convince you,You can't read or comprehend very well.Is English your first or 2nd language?Go back pay attention this time and try hard to grasp the context in what and why I posted.If you need help ask someone else to break it down for you.

Return to “Discussion Topics”