ASAP!-EXAMINERS FOR NORTH GA!!

An "ANYTHING GOES" forum for discussing the interests, issues and concerns of the paramedical examiner community. Sharing ideas, knowledge, experiences and opinions is strongly encouraged.

However, we do ask that all participants respect the rights of others to communicate in whatever manner they wish, positive or negative, and TRY to behave respectfully toward one another when conflicts in views or opinions arise.

Our goal is to create an environment where examiners can speak openly and honestly without the restrictions of forced diplomacy or the constraints of having to observe over-bearing rules of political correctness.
mediservice

ASAP!-EXAMINERS FOR NORTH GA!!

Postby mediservice » Mon Feb 01, 2016 3:16 pm

I am seeking Examiners in these areas of North Georgia ASAP- Lawrenceville, Duluth, Snellville, grayson, Buford, Suwanee, Johns Creek Covington, Stone Mountain, Athens, and anywhere close to them. Please be able to provide Phlebotomy certifion, resume, and payscale request for PBU cases.

If you are in any of these arreas, please visit http://www.medi-service.us and click on the "Employment Opportunities" tab. Once you fill out the application, I will contact you and commence getting you started on the credentialing process so you can start receiving cases.

Thank you.

Re: ASAP!-EXAMINERS FOR NORTH GA!!

Postby Guest » Tue Feb 02, 2016 10:11 am

This isn't a slam on mediservice in any way, shape or form. I wish them the best of luck in finding help.

But it occurred to me how ridiculous this business has become by virtue of how many hoops examiners have to jump through just to get (what essentially turns out to be) a minimum wage job.

I don't think getting a top-secret clearance is a whole hell of a lot more invasive or intrusive than what we're put through in this business.

It's crazy that the ICs have been given so much power that they can routinely make demands like these.

The only upside is most examiners have finally caught a clue and left the business.

All the rest of us can hope for is the lack of a work force causes a shift in power towards us.

Peace, out.

Return to “Discussion Topics”