CRL accounts on hold

An "ANYTHING GOES" forum for discussing the interests, issues and concerns of the paramedical examiner community. Sharing ideas, knowledge, experiences and opinions is strongly encouraged.

However, we do ask that all participants respect the rights of others to communicate in whatever manner they wish, positive or negative, and TRY to behave respectfully toward one another when conflicts in views or opinions arise.

Our goal is to create an environment where examiners can speak openly and honestly without the restrictions of forced diplomacy or the constraints of having to observe over-bearing rules of political correctness.
inspar737

CRL accounts on hold

Postby inspar737 » Fri Jan 22, 2016 3:20 pm

As an independent branch examiner still with APPS/Portamedic I have been ordering kits from CRL for 1 1/2 years. I ordered 75 kits 8 days ago and got a confirmation # as usual. They usually arrive via FedEx 5 days later. On the 8th day with zero kits to do exams with we called CRL. They stated ALL new accounts were on hold. I told them that my account is not new and current. They stated yes your account is fine but on hold. They never said why my account and all others were on hold. After a 30 minute bitch session I had all the kit sent overnight on their dime...we will see...

Anyone else having trouble with CRL right now?

Re: CRL accounts on hold

Postby Guest » Fri Jan 22, 2016 5:33 pm

have always had problems with crl in one form or another.

they have always been a dickhead company.

now I just make it a point to tell the insurance companies when crl causes any kind of problem. maybe they'll wake up one day and use a different lab.

Return to “Discussion Topics”