HOOPERHOLMES H&W

An "ANYTHING GOES" forum for discussing the interests, issues and concerns of the paramedical examiner community. Sharing ideas, knowledge, experiences and opinions is strongly encouraged.

However, we do ask that all participants respect the rights of others to communicate in whatever manner they wish, positive or negative, and TRY to behave respectfully toward one another when conflicts in views or opinions arise.

Our goal is to create an environment where examiners can speak openly and honestly without the restrictions of forced diplomacy or the constraints of having to observe over-bearing rules of political correctness.
CURIOUS

HOOPERHOLMES H&W

Postby CURIOUS » Sat Jan 02, 2016 2:12 pm

Happy New Year All,

I have a question.Does anyone know if They are still operating their wellness division?

Re: HOOPERHOLMES H&W

Postby Guest » Sat Jan 02, 2016 11:00 pm

I don't know for sure, but they're still being traded on the NYSE as of New Year's Eve. They called me a few months ago to ask if I wanted to go back to work for them. I said I would, at my old per-hour rate. :D You can imagine how fast THAT conversation ended! :lol:

CURIOUS

Postby CURIOUS » Mon Jan 04, 2016 12:00 am

Thanks for the info.

sticky1

Postby sticky1 » Tue Jan 05, 2016 12:45 am

As near as I know they are still actively looking for help for the wellness events. I get called all the time but I am always busy on the days they need help.

CURIOUS

Postby CURIOUS » Tue Jan 05, 2016 10:04 am

As the first guest stated, unless the rates are $35.00 per hr. I'm just not that interested. That was the rates in 2005. Anything less is CRIMINAL.

IMHO.

berykute

Postby berykute » Sun Jan 24, 2016 11:00 am

They are paying 18.00 an hour to start!

Return to “Discussion Topics”