I HATE PRE SETS

An "ANYTHING GOES" forum for discussing the interests, issues and concerns of the paramedical examiner community. Sharing ideas, knowledge, experiences and opinions is strongly encouraged.

However, we do ask that all participants respect the rights of others to communicate in whatever manner they wish, positive or negative, and TRY to behave respectfully toward one another when conflicts in views or opinions arise.

Our goal is to create an environment where examiners can speak openly and honestly without the restrictions of forced diplomacy or the constraints of having to observe over-bearing rules of political correctness.
berykute

I HATE PRE SETS

Postby berykute » Fri Dec 11, 2015 10:42 am

Ugh , These pre-sets from examone are driving me crazy! They send me from one end of the city to the other all day! I miss SMM , when I could set my own appointments. I don't do directs. Are they all doing this now?

Re: I HATE PRE SETS

Postby Guest » Fri Dec 11, 2015 2:04 pm

only if you let them

do what many of us have started doing - charge for them or don't do them

Examsrus

Postby Examsrus » Fri Dec 11, 2015 7:58 pm

Umm reset them.

berykute

Postby berykute » Fri Dec 11, 2015 8:35 pm

I started doing that (resetting them). I also took myself out of some service areas.

Postby Guest » Sat Dec 12, 2015 7:02 am

Guest wrote:only if you let them

do what many of us have started doing - charge for them or don't do them

Ditto

I charge $5 more for presets. If they don't want to pay it I tell them to reassign.
The number of examiners working in this business has dropped a lot and all the exam companies are having trouble covering the work.

Plus it seems like the ones who stayed have gotten smarter and are charging for the "extras".

Something we all should have started doing a long time ago.

Packet - extra
Preset - extra
HIV & HIPAA forms - extra
Laptop exams - a lot extra

Return to “Discussion Topics”