SMM missing pay!

An "ANYTHING GOES" forum for discussing the interests, issues and concerns of the paramedical examiner community. Sharing ideas, knowledge, experiences and opinions is strongly encouraged.

However, we do ask that all participants respect the rights of others to communicate in whatever manner they wish, positive or negative, and TRY to behave respectfully toward one another when conflicts in views or opinions arise.

Our goal is to create an environment where examiners can speak openly and honestly without the restrictions of forced diplomacy or the constraints of having to observe over-bearing rules of political correctness.
berykute

SMM missing pay!

Postby berykute » Wed Dec 09, 2015 11:43 am

:shock: Have not received my checks from 12/2 from SMM! No answer to my calls or emails!! Anyone else have this problem?

Re: SMM missing pay!

Postby Guest » Wed Dec 09, 2015 4:22 pm

SMM has been bought by Examone - what part did you miss?

Postby Guest » Wed Dec 09, 2015 5:39 pm

Really

sml

Postby sml » Wed Dec 09, 2015 7:07 pm

I was waiting for my check from 11/23...finally arrived 12/4. I did just get my check in the mail today from 12/2. I was starting to freak but it did come.

SMH

Postby SMH » Thu Dec 10, 2015 5:35 pm

I just got my 12/2 check today. It was issued by Exam one with a K&H fee of $12 bucks and some change

Return to “Discussion Topics”