Direct exams

An "ANYTHING GOES" forum for discussing the interests, issues and concerns of the paramedical examiner community. Sharing ideas, knowledge, experiences and opinions is strongly encouraged.

However, we do ask that all participants respect the rights of others to communicate in whatever manner they wish, positive or negative, and TRY to behave respectfully toward one another when conflicts in views or opinions arise.

Our goal is to create an environment where examiners can speak openly and honestly without the restrictions of forced diplomacy or the constraints of having to observe over-bearing rules of political correctness.
MedGa

Direct exams

Postby MedGa » Mon Oct 12, 2015 9:39 pm

I am looking to connect with an examiner that has not only been working direct but one that has been successful building their business. I have been an examiner for 11 years in a very rural area covering 9 counties and averaging 1,000 miles per week driving. I found this message board and I am amazed at all of the information that I DIDN'T know! I have read and read and researched for three weeks now and I would really like to make a transition after the beginning of the new year. I am currently working for E1, SMM, and APPS. I have tons of questions and would love to talk with one or more people that are experienced and successful! Thanks in advance!

Re: Direct exams

Postby Guest » Tue Oct 13, 2015 9:29 am

You should post your contact info if you want to "talk" to people.

Return to “Discussion Topics”