Direct examiners beware

An "ANYTHING GOES" forum for discussing the interests, issues and concerns of the paramedical examiner community. Sharing ideas, knowledge, experiences and opinions is strongly encouraged.

However, we do ask that all participants respect the rights of others to communicate in whatever manner they wish, positive or negative, and TRY to behave respectfully toward one another when conflicts in views or opinions arise.

Our goal is to create an environment where examiners can speak openly and honestly without the restrictions of forced diplomacy or the constraints of having to observe over-bearing rules of political correctness.
watchdog

Direct examiners beware

Postby watchdog » Fri Aug 21, 2015 6:25 am

I just heard (from an insider at SMIS) that Superior tells their sales/marketing people to go after the agents of direct examiners.

I know its been suspected for a long time and there have been many accusations of it but hearing it from the horse's mouth just confirms it as being true.

Remember, no matter who you bill through, the agent and agency information is almost never needed (for them to bill the ICs) unless there's a chargeback or some other issue.

Yes, I know you're required to enter something into those boxes when you're doing your billing (in order to proceed to the next step) but that doesn't mean you can't be creative and enter whatever you want.

If you don't take steps to protect what's yours, there's a good chance you'll lose it.

Re: Direct examiners beware

Postby Guest » Tue Aug 25, 2015 8:10 am

I never give my agents full names. I have my own code I use.

Re: Direct examiners beware

Postby Guest » Tue Aug 25, 2015 7:19 pm

Its true,
They called my agents and told them to call them directly but I would still do the exams. The VP of marketing is a cheat and a liar. Please beware playing fair is not in his vocabulary.

Return to “Discussion Topics”