Experienced examiners

An "ANYTHING GOES" forum for discussing the interests, issues and concerns of the paramedical examiner community. Sharing ideas, knowledge, experiences and opinions is strongly encouraged.

However, we do ask that all participants respect the rights of others to communicate in whatever manner they wish, positive or negative, and TRY to behave respectfully toward one another when conflicts in views or opinions arise.

Our goal is to create an environment where examiners can speak openly and honestly without the restrictions of forced diplomacy or the constraints of having to observe over-bearing rules of political correctness.

Experienced examiners

Postby Guest » Tue Aug 11, 2015 9:38 pm

With all the hoopla that the exam companies can easily replace the experienced examiner you get the emails like the special 8.11.15 brought to you from SMM. I so wish I could copy and upload....... But I am sure that if you have any dealings with SMM you got that email. :lol:

Re: Experienced examiners

Postby Guest » Wed Aug 12, 2015 1:23 am

I did not get the email, I do some work and bill through them.

Postby Guest » Wed Aug 12, 2015 7:47 am

I got it and I'm glad you didn't upload it.

pages and pages of shit about filling out lab slips properly.

maybe you shouldn't be doing this if you don't know how?

I never put the client's email address or anything else that isn't vital to the lab. the labs don't need to know the agent's name and they sure as hell ain't getting their phone number or email address from me.

and I never put vitals on the slip unless specifically ordered.

I don't want to feed into every company asking for it.

Postby Guest » Thu Aug 13, 2015 8:16 pm

Yes just more pages of training that wasn't done before the new examiners were sent out to to work. Then the examiner gets the hickey if something was missed. I have never put in an email address either- not my job to collect emails for exam companies. As a direct examiner I do put agent name on lab slip- billing company has to have anyway to bill.

Postby Guest » Sat Aug 15, 2015 7:11 am

agreed the agent name is needed for billing but it's not information the lab needs to be able to do their job.

we've all heard about the labs giving this info to the PCs to use for marketing. especially exam one. so I'm not going to make it easier for them to market my agents.

once burned, twice shy

Postby Guest » Sat Aug 15, 2015 9:51 pm

Now that I think about it you are right. E1 really gave me the agent name when doing exams for them so therefore the lab slip did not have. Guess I need to make another round of checking with some of the directs I haven't heard from lately.

Postby Guest » Sat Aug 15, 2015 9:54 pm

Sorry E1 DID Not give agent name on most cases. (ie above) correction.

Return to “Discussion Topics”