I was contacted by IMS Paramed

An "ANYTHING GOES" forum for discussing the interests, issues and concerns of the paramedical examiner community. Sharing ideas, knowledge, experiences and opinions is strongly encouraged.

However, we do ask that all participants respect the rights of others to communicate in whatever manner they wish, positive or negative, and TRY to behave respectfully toward one another when conflicts in views or opinions arise.

Our goal is to create an environment where examiners can speak openly and honestly without the restrictions of forced diplomacy or the constraints of having to observe over-bearing rules of political correctness.

I was contacted by IMS Paramed

Postby Guest » Wed May 20, 2015 9:30 pm

I was contacted by IMS Paramed today through linkedin. They want to talk tomorrow with me. I did a search and came up with some bad stuff on this site and one other in 2009. Could not find anything since that time. My questions are : Is that a good thing or a bad thing? Has anyone been doing business with them since? Anyone else got anymore recent info?

Re: I was contacted by IMS Paramed

Postby Guest » Thu May 21, 2015 7:59 am

regardless. if anyone's ever been outed here or anywhere; get a written and signed agreement to terms and demand payment before the service is performed. we should all make anyone with a negative history earn our trust.

with all the electronic payment options available today (PayPal, your own bank, etc.) there's no reason any of us can't protect ourselves from being cheated.

Postby Guest » Thu May 21, 2015 10:01 pm

I was told this company pays 32.00 for PBU- 42.00 for PBUE - 27.00 for b/u/vitals. However they sent a contract - I am hopefully going to post schedule of fees from them.
Attachments
Schd of fees.pdf
(47.27 KiB) Downloaded 250 times

Postby Guest » Thu May 21, 2015 10:10 pm

Well I think I got that done.
Just how many ways can you get fined.? Already took 1.85 for admin off of everything! I'm out! But I am sure there are some that would like to get at least the 30.00 for PBU. Just follow the instructions and hope

Postby Guest » Fri May 22, 2015 11:16 am

You did. Good job.

Now for the opinion summary.

You get paid nothing if you send a kit back with a needle in it?

Not for nothing but on what planet do the labs ever charge the exam companies for anything? (besides their ridiculous prices for kits)

Prove I did it and show me in writing that you were actually charged for, and paid, a penalty that amounts to the full charge for the exam. Otherwise, kiss my ass.

Appt canceled/rescheduled $10 penalty? Really? Do they pay you $10 when the client cancels or reschedules?

Tardy $2.50 penalty. And when the client's late...?

Looks like IMS has completely covered their ability to take money away from examiners but I didn't see anything about them having to pay penalties if they screw something up.

Oh yeah I forgot, why should examiners profit by someone else's mistakes, it's only a one-way street.

Ass hats

Postby Guest » Fri May 22, 2015 3:36 pm

E1 charged me $50.00 dollars for needle in kit several years ago. It is always 3-4 months after the fact that it shows up. Had another one show up again after the first. After that I quit dropping off specimens at office. Never had a problem since. Go figger.......

But I guess on the positive side....... (not) no payment for exam is cheaper then the 50.00! LOL

Beep

Postby Beep » Sat Sep 12, 2015 2:42 am

Yeah they called me a few times and i just ignore their call. To be honest i have no idea how they got a hold of my information.

Postby Guest » Thu Sep 17, 2015 4:56 pm

Hopefully the rest are as well ignoring this company. They are targeting new examiners I am sure.

Postby Guest » Thu Sep 17, 2015 5:12 pm

For new examiners with all the dings and such this EC could actually not pay anything to examiner after work was completed. Why would anyone want to take that chance. We are not talking about just doing work but all the other 2.50 dings...
It is not about just doing the job- they actually charge if you did the job and all these rules are not followed even after the job. They at least have the chance to charge if you sign that above contract.

Danielsan007

Postby Danielsan007 » Tue Oct 03, 2017 12:32 am

People that work at the customer service center/call center need to be retrained or just get booted!!! Those people at the customer service center try so hard to be professional but really their just a bunch of loose screws that do nothing but have potlucks all damn day!! They send to an area that's out of my coverage area and I agree to help not once, not twice, not three times but numerous times and they said the gas mileage I requested was approved but it was never paid until I went to the so called vice president Bilal Saeed!! The call center also tells me at numerous times okay I will put this certain client in your queue and email you the work order for that client on that date but they turn around and give it to another examiner like a bunch of morons. If your not going to give it to me, don't tell me you will and then don't!! I spare that time for the client and then you waste it by lying!! We got Cherrish Asuro, Mark Lucido, Nino and the list goes on that are just plain BUBBLE HEADS!! I don't think bilal (I won't capitalize you name because you are another piece of work) plans to get them retrained because he probaly loves the fact that he benefits from the BUBBLE HEADED team he's got. Seems like he takes advantage of that!! I've had a lot of clients that complain about IMS and they complain about the same thing. I am in total agreement with all of them.They complain about how they get bombarded with tons of calls just for a reminder and a lot of other things!! There has been numerous times that I went to a client's home really early in the AM just for them to tell me they cancelled 2 or 3 weeks ago and they spoke to more than 2 people and IMS never informed me. I can maybe understand if the client only spoke to 1 team member but they spoke to quite a few and I was never informed! I bent that rule about examiners not allowed to call the client for a reminder. After numerous times I've trusted IMS to be the one to call them for a reminder and wasted gas, time and bombarding the client early in the AM when they cancelled. I started calling the client myself for a reminder since I am the one driving out to their home. That way they can tell me if they cancelled so I don't have to waste their time, my time, and gas!! I request for 14 kits they will send send me 10 and I have so many cases pending in my queue. Maybe I should request for 20 to get 14 HAAA! What the heck do think?! I'm requesting 14 so I can eat it???!!! Amazing bilal enjoys that because he probably takes advantage of lack of knowledge and everything else with his so called team!! I came to that bilal for certain things and it should've already been obvious they need to be RETRAAAAIIINED!! Maybe bilal needs to be retrained as well or step down to flipping burgers!!! I have a main job at a University Hospital for the Diabetes Research Team and I enjoy being an independent contractor as an examiner for life insurance because I know I am helping people and service but the morons at IMS are not helping me help them! I even asked, What can I do to make it easier for you but they just don't seem to get iiiiit!! Client changes exam location and again, IMS never informs me and then they expect me to go the business place of the client thats like way out yonders from their home which I am already at and all they can say is I'm sorry and five dollars!!!! How hard is it to text, email, or even call to inform me!!!??? How the hell did you even become vice president bilal!!!?? I know and worked with Vice Presidents before and you are no comparison when it come to greatness!! You have to get on the BALL with your team buddy!!!

Postby Guest » Tue Oct 03, 2017 5:23 pm

Excellent post. Believe me you’re not the only one they screw over. I simply stopped taking exams from them. They truly don’t care about examiners. There’s only so many times I can be no showed, cancelled on and not be notified by IMS before you finally give up.

berykute

Postby berykute » Wed Oct 04, 2017 3:48 pm

IMS? no no no no

irritated

Postby irritated » Thu Oct 05, 2017 3:10 am

Those people at IMS Paramedical in all departments just don't FUUUUUQEN LISTEN!!!! They say bull crap to me like, Ohhhhh the client's abailability isss tree O cluck toomoroow!! WTH!! And then their fuqen screwy!!! EXAMPLE: They ask for coverage on June 3, 2017 at 9am, I say to them, are you in front of a computer right now? They say yes. I ask them to you look at my queue. They say okay and then I'll ask whats my schedule like? they say, Ohhhh sir you have a case on June 3, 2017 at 9am. I tell them, so what does that tell you? Their response. So can you cover or not? WTF do you think!!!??? They have called me many times and asked me to cover cases in another state LMFAO!!! Oh man oh man!!! I mean, I can undrstand if it was a mistake once, twice or even 3 times but I lost count of how many times they had called me to cover cases in another state and the same idiot too!!! I was joking with them at one point in time and said, I can cover those 3 cases. ( Not Kidding) Let me just book a flight real quick and I'll be there tomorrow and they ACTUALLY SAID OKAY I'll tell the clients lmfao!! IDIOOOTS!!

Postby Guest » Fri Oct 06, 2017 8:19 am

Return to “Discussion Topics”